Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Boma's Kpop chat #8: Review of Girls' Generation "I Got A Boy" + Rain & Kim Tae Hee

It's finally here, Girls Generation's comeback album "I Got A Boy" has been released and they kicked it off with an awesome MV for the title track.

Girls Generation, SNSD, I Got A Boy

First of all, am I hating but why are adult women living in a pink house shown in the first scene? Anyways, moving on the music, I think this is a very good song. Definitely not their best but great nonetheless. It's catchy, different, memorable and has a killer music video.

I know it's like 8 different songs in one MV but I think that's part of the catchy-ness of the song. It may take a while for you to like it but songs like that are usually the ones you end up loving the most. Riiiight??! Not that I'm saying you have to listen to a song 10 times in order to like it.

The fashion in this MV is on point!!! Very hiphop inspired but very trendy at the same time. Look forward to a fashion review of "I Got A Boy" in the Thursday edition of Style Spotlight.



Confirmed: Rain + Kim Tae Hee are dating
Her agency confirmed the rumours a few hours ago. They apparently met while filming a commercial for Coupang (pictured below), talk about a power couple!! If they have kids, they will be unbelievably attractive. The talent will come from Rain's part of the gene pool because Kim Tae Hee can't act to save her life LOL
Rain Kim Tae Hee