Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Boma's Kpop chat #4: Min Sunye, Big Bang & Choi Siwon

I didn't post a Kpop chat on Sunday. It's a super busy time of the semester and I'm also moving to a new place in a few days. Craaazy. Anyways, here are some interesting stories in the world of kpop:

Min Sunye is engaged!
Wonder Girls' Sunye recently shocked Wonderfuls after revealing that she is getting married in January. She let the cat out of the bag in a letter called "A letter I am sending on November 27 2012". Very creative title. They met in Haiti on a missionary trip..quite romantic. I hope this doesn't mean she'll be leaving Wonder Girls  anytime soon. I love seeing Kpop stars being "normal". Congrats to Sunye.

Winning!

Big Bang performing at the 2012 MAMAs
It hasn't happened since April but it's finally going down - November 30th in Hong Kong.

Lee Juk - Fortunate
Not a new song but I`ve really been feeling it lately.



Choi Siwon on Danny from LA
Danny Im of 1TYM is hosting his own show presented by MNet America.