Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

The 2013 Great Expectations Tag!!

Happy New Year everyone!! 2013 will be rewarding and here's a tag to kick things off:

Questions

1. Beauty Bad Habit to Get Rid Of
ot washing my makeup brushes regularly. Totally gross, I know!

2. Beauty Secret to Add This Year
Not really a beauty secret but I would like to incorporate a lot more water into my diet. I barely drink water because I think it tastes gross. I'm more of a milk/juice drinker and this ain't the way to go.

3. Last Years Beauty Favorite
Tough one...I'll probably go with the Sleek Contour Kit. I barely went a day without it in 2012
4. Beauty/Body Goal for 2013
Get back into strength training. I have an olympic size barbell I stare at everyday :(

5. Last Years Biggest Fashion Mistake
"Over-layering"..I live in Victoria, Canada and although the west coast is quite mild compared to other parts of Canada, sometimes I just want to wear a million shirts at once. It's not always a good look :(

6. This Years Fashion Trend Prediction
I don't think peplum and baroque are going anywhere. They are huge this season and I think we'll see more this year.

7. This Years Fashion Must Have
For me, it's diversifying my wardrobe. Incorporate more denim pants and improving my shoe collection. I already have a ton of shoes but I'm hoping to get more sophisticated pieces

8. Last Years Happiest moment/ biggest Achievement
I'm really proud of what we've achieved on Pearlle

9. Last Years Biggest Challenge
Time management: school, work, Pearlle, etc etc

10. This Years Key Resolution
Be better at No.9 because so much depends on it.

11. Any Motto/Advice for the Year
Note to self: Work as hard as you can because time waits for no one!