Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Boma's Kpop chat #2: The IU/Eunhyuk scandal and much more!

It's that time again: kpop chat. I fill you in on the stories that I consider the most interesting in the kpop world. Let's get into it:

IU-Eunhyuk scandal
IU mistakenly posted a photo in her PJs with Super Junior's Eunhyuk and the Twitter world went cray cray. Hmmm...who knows, maybe they had a sleepover and talked about their favorite kpop songs lol. Oh, I forgot to add that Eunhyuk is allegedly shirtless and it looks like they both are lying in bed. I use allegedly because the kpop world is definitely interpreting the photo as IU and Eunhyuk just had sex! Now that's what I call a kpop scandal because he naughty naughty There goes IU's good girl/nation's little sister image. The age difference also creeps me out too cos she's 19 and he's 26. But that's another story..

By the way, here's some of what Leon Entertainment, IU's agency had to say about the photo:

The revealed photo was from this summer when IU was very sick and Eunhyuk had come to visit her at her home, and was taken then when they sat on the sofa together; it was revealed to the outside due to IU’s mistake through her related photo uploading service while IU was making a mention on Twitter.

MTV EMA's in Germany
Psy won Best Music Video and Super Junior's Han Geng won Best Worldwide Act which was won by BIGBANG last year. Very well deserved. Also, check out that outfit...worn like a true kpop idol!
hangeng, mtv ema
Hangeng fighting!

Nickhun is back
Khunnie is back after his recent scandal. Check out his poster for the 2PM "What Time Is It?" tour. Picture is kinda blah and boring but who cares? Most fangirls love everything so I'm sure they love this photo as well.




TVXQ's "Catch Me"
Am I late or am I late? I just watched TVXQ's Catch Me and I really like the song. Very catchy, pun intended. Quite impressed that TVXQ is still forging on.