Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday Tips: Make your teeth whiter for less than $1

In this post , I talked about how to get rid of bad breath using hydrogen peroxide. Well guess what, hydrogen peroxide will also make your teeth whiter.

To achieve this, you'll need to gargle hydrogen peroxide regularly as described in the post. That's basically all you need to do. You'll gradually notice that your teeth are so much whiter.

I didn't even notice this until my mum asked me what I was doing to get my teeth so white. I then noticed that my teeth looked so much whiter in photos. Impressive. Try it out and thank me later.




Tuesday Tips is a weekly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, sharing good ideas and practices we've learnt over the years. Got a tip you'd like to share, contact us . Who doesn't love a good tip?