Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Boma's KPop chat #5: U-Kwon, Jun Sun Hye, Psy, GDragon and more!

Block B's U-Kwon and Jun Sun Hye
As 2012 draws to a close, U-Kwon revealed that he's in a relationship with model Jun Sun Hye. Wow! 2012: the year of relationship reveals.

Psy's getting sick of Gangnam Style
He said so recently during a press conference in Singapore, "There’s a lot of requests for me to dance the horse dance, so I’m honestly getting fed up with it. To be honest, I’m getting a bit sick of when I’m asked to teach people the ‘horse dance’. But I’m going to continue with my job.” Totally understandable if you ask me. 

Psy also performed at the annual "Christmas in Washington 2012" in the National Museum, Washington.

Psy Obama Gangnam Style
Credit: Getty Images

2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards“ YG after-party
Check out this video y'all especially a drunk Daesung



G-Dragon builds a vacation home for his parents
That's some serious stuff



SECRET suffers injuries in a car accident


SECRET kpop accident

The girls were travelling to Jamshil when their van slid off the road due to ice. Zinger suffered the worst injuries with some broken ribs and a fractured lung. Say a quick prayer for them.