Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

My "bucket list" sort off..

I've never had a bucket list but I always thought it would be fun to have one. Disclaimer: not much thinking went into this and it's sort of a spur of the moment thing so don't judge. Here goes:

1. See Westlife again
I saw Westlife on May 12 in the O2 Arena in London on my birthday. It was such an amazing experience and I will never forget. Unfortunately, Westlife has broken up :(( But I have hope that they will reunite and I will see them again.

2. Start my own charity
I really need to give back in some way. Starting a charity isn't the only way I can do so but this charity might just be my legacy. Who knows?

3. Start my own media company
No specifics yet but I'm an entrepreneur and I love the media. I've worked in the print media industry since 2009 and recently started working solely with online media. This is a huge passion of mine and I hope I can make a career out of it.

4. Get my MBA
All eyes on Dalhousie University's Corporate Residency Program

5. Buy a mindblowing gift for my mum
I don't know what it will be but just something to blow her mind and show my appreciation for all she's done for me and our family.

6. Be featured on a major news outlet
Hopefully related to no. 3

7. Meet Oprah
She's inspired me so much and I would love to tell her that.

8. Be interviewed by Anderson Cooper or Christiane Amanpour 
They are my favorite journalists and I would love to meet them.

9. See another United treble
The treble happened in 1999 and I was only 8 years old and not even a United fan at the time. I would love to see another treble happen!!

10. I ran outta ideas so I'll stop here.