Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

American Idol Top 10 finalists revealed

TOP 10 results night on American Idol was pretty great! I loved most of the victory songs and I don't feel like typing what I felt/watched all over again so I'll just share my tweets cos it's pretty much a run down of everything that happened tonight!

America, why you no vote for Zoanette though? :((


Many people killed it tonight but here are my favorites: Burnell Taylor sang India Arie's "Ready for Love", Candace Glover sang Mary J Blige's "I'm Going Down", Devin sang Israel Houghton's "The Power Of One" and Lazaro sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water".

Curtis Finch Jr can saaaang but his singing face gets on my nervvvve! Nicki was less cray cray today and Mariah was looking more on point than ever. She gives off a very classy lady vibe which I love about her.

Looking forward to next week!