Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Glowing skin | The dehydration experiment

We all want skin that glows like craaazy and looks healthy. You know how people who have good skin always talk about how much water the drink? I'm sure you know this already but it absolutely works and it doesn't even take that long to notice a difference.


I call it the dehydration experiment: I drank a ton of water for about 3 days and noticed how much nicer my skin looked. I didn't drink as much over a few days and noticed that my skin started to look more tired. 
 
It's sort of like "duh" but it serves as motivation for me cos actually seeing the difference in my skin convinces me that I actually need to drink a lot of water because my skin likes it and thanks me!!