Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

What I'm watching | Reality TV addiction

I love reality TV. It's not always "real" (LOL), but can be really interesting, funny, annoying and sometimes just WRONG haha. Here's what I'm watching these days

American Idol
I've watched American Idol since the beginning but I took a hiatus which lasted a few seasons and returned 3 seasons ago. Last season was quite entertaining with J-Lo and Steven Tyler. J-Lo was really sweet and Steven Tyler was outrageously funny. Season 12 features four judges which has not happened since season 9 so that's kinda exciting. At first I found Nicki totally obnoxious and annoying but I've kinda gotten used to her and I love the way she keeps it real.
Grey's Anatomy & Scandal
Both awesome, both created by Shonda Rhimes. I've watched Grey's for years but just got into Scandal this year and omg, love it! Kerry Washington is a phenomenal actress and I only realized that watching this show.

The Amazing Race
This is another show I've watched for years. It's a lot of fun watching the team dynamic, watching teams bicker, get lost, do dumb things like leave their luggage in a taxi which disappears (last season) and much more! My sister and I want to try out soon.

Survivor
I watched Survivor for many years and stopped then started watching it again last season. This is one show I feel like I would suck at if I ever became a contestant. Waaay to much strategy involved.

The Bachelor
This season with Sean isn't that bad. Dude is nice to look at but quite intelligent. The ladies, except Tierra were quite nice and had a good head on their shoulders and I can see him ending up with any of the final 4 which to me, is a good sign.

So fine!!
Project Runway
This show is so much fun and it sucks that Michael Kors isn't a judge this season. Dude was sasssssy. But Nina Garcia does a good job of that too. The "team thing" going on this season is kinda weird but oh well, still makes for good TV!