Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Facial massage: 3 week update

This is a Week 3 update of Mukunda M's facial massage technique. Well...week 3 didn't happen cos I stopped midway. Check out my week 1 and week 2  updates.

I decided to stop my daily facial massages due to some minor skin irritations that I began to experience. Check out this research paper "Rejuvenating facial massage – a bane or boon?" published in the International Journal of Dermatology.  The authors argued that it is not uncommon that beautification doesn't go the way we plan. Vigorous massaging could cause either blockage of the pilosebaceous ducts or their disruption, and according to this hypothesis, 33 percent of women in the study developed acneiform eruptions after facial treatments.

Gonna give the facial massage a rest but continue with the Apple Cider Vinegar toner because it is the business!!