Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Facial massage: two week update

Check out my previous reviews here and here (week 1).

You don't need the candles. All you need is water, oil, and a towel!
It's the weekend yall, so I'm going to keep this review quick. These facial massages are the businesssss. If you check out my previous reviews, you'll notice that I've been going through phases: the smooth skin phase, the breakout and humongously large pores phase and back to the smooth skin phase. I hope the smooth skin phase lasts forever, but who knows.

My skin is about 50% clearer than it was when I started the facial massages on January 30th. Totally unbelievable cos it's only been about 2 weeks which is more progress than I saw on a few months of using lemon juice as a toner and a hydrogen peroxide spot treatment. 

I should also mention that the additional glow is probably from the Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) toner I use daily at night time. To make things more clear, here's what I'm doing at the moment since my first post:
-Daily 15 minute facial massages with olive oil (and sometimes a drop or two of tea tree oil)
-Steam cleansing (read the oil cleansing method here)
-ACV toner
-500 mg of Vitamin C

I'm on my way...to beautiful, blemish free skin! Join me.

Image source