Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday tips: 15 minute facial massage for blemish free, even skin

Hey yall, this post is not a joke so try to take me seriously! So there's this Yahoo Answers guru called Mukunda M and he's a skin expert who advises vigorously massaging your skin for at least 15 minutes each day. This is supposedly going to result in even, blemish-free skin. Here's what he says:

Vigorously massage using a pure natural oil. Pure natural oils actually lessen skin's oil production (confirm with a Google).They are also noncomedogenic so do not clog or cause breakouts. Extra virgin olive, coconut and almond oils are good

So as not to pull/stretch skin, first tighten by opening mouth 3/4" and pulling lips firmly back against teeth. Do a fast forward and back massage - circular massage will not work. For quickest results do each day for 15 min.(Doesn't have to be all in one session).You will see results in as little as 2 to 3 days.

beautiful skin, beautiful woman, beautiful black woman
Massage away!!
I tried this yesterday and I don't know if his claims are true but this vigorous massage (with olive oil) definitely helped extract blackheads. My skin was also very smooth and radiant when I woke up this morning. Coincidence, maybe. My skin (especially my cheeks) feel very tight when I'm done massaging my face.

Here's how the massage should be done:
Use both hands. Massage quite vigorously with front of palms and fingers held together:.

(1) Long up and down sweeps close to nose from chin area up to near eyes.

(2) Do another up and back at an angle from near chin point to cheek bone.

(3) Do fast up and down massage close to eye from cheek bones at an angle of 45 degrees (on crows feet area)."

Mukunda has proof in the form of testimonials to back up his advice:

*** From: Hannah**Pauley

Subject: Hello Mukunda M.

Message: "Hi. you told me that massaging my face with oil would get rid of my blackheads. It got rid of every last one of them in a few days". Thanks.'

***: wannabeblue28

"Omg, I've been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to all my skin problems. I'd messaged earlier asking about the pores on my face. They're very large and EVERYWHERE. I have a massive event coming up in a month. Could I do it twice daily to speed up the process?


I'm going to keep doing this and will write a review every week.