Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Decor inspiration: Dressers

I love how dressers can be remarkably cute yet functional. I just moved into my first apartment about a month ago and I'm still in the process of making my place look fly! I've come a long way and I'm glad that my friends and family appreciate my "hard work".

I've currently got 3 dressers: one in my living room as a TV stand, one in my entry way and one in my bedroom. Here's some dresser inspiration found on Pinterest.

Entryway
The entryway is an important part of my apartment. It's where guests leave their shoes, jackets, umbrellas, etc. It's also a "landing strip" for me where mail, my coat, purse, etc is dumped when I get home. It's important that my entryway feels welcoming, relaxing and also smells good! 

A dresser is an important part of all this - for aesthetic and functional purposes.




Bedroom
In my bedroom, my dresser is mostly for functional use. I store my makeup and accessories such as hats and gloves as well as underwear here. That doesn't mean that it shouldn't look good. 


 Living room
The dresser in my living room serves as a TV stand and a storage unit. I have a compartment for stationery, one for receipts and another for DIY storage materials.