Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

How I curl my hair extensions

I love my hair but let's face it, you've got to take care of it or you could end up looking a hot mess. I don't do anything fancy, I basically prepoo with olive oil for a few hours or overnight, wash and condition (or deep condition). I also moisturize and seal my leave out daily or every other day, moisturize my edges daily and take Biotin daily.

When it comes to curling my hair, flat irons and curling wands have never worked for me. However, curling with a curling wand then following up with bendy or regular rollers for about half an hour or so gives me curls that last a few days.

Alternatively, I curl my hair overnight with bendy rollers and my hair hair usually looks pretty amazing the next day and my curls also last a few days.

Here are two videos explaining the process:

1. Curling wand followed by bendy rollers





2. Bendy rollers





I do not really use products on my hair. All I use is the Soft Sheen Carson Weightless foaming gel. This stuff is amazing and really weightless (as the name says). I highly recommend it.



What are your favorite ways to curl your hair? Feel free to share in the comment box.