Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Product Review: Douvall's Argan Bronzing oil

I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I really like it. I bought it after a recommendation from Patricia aka Britpopprincess.
Douvalls argan bronzing oil
The first two times I used it, I applied it on my face straight out of the bottle but I didn't really like the texture and make my face look my greasy than glowy. I now mix it with my Live Clean Exotic Nectar moisturizer and it makes my skin glowwww. This glow lasts for a good part of the day and I absolutely love it!

I wasn't so sure if I would like it so I purchased a 15ml travel size bottle, and it cost around $28 minus shipping and that's quite expensive. But since I use a very teeny bit each time, I'm hoping it lasts very long.