Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

One of my favorite Youtube videos starring Britpopprincess

I absolutely love Patricia and this is one of my favorite videos. I spend soo much time on Youtube, and I follow Patricia on Youtube, Kondoot, Facebook & Twitter. 

Britpopprincess

She is also of Nigerian heritage which is great. Last year, she did the "Worst Makeup Look" tag which many Youtube gurus also participated in. This was so hilarius and it's scary to think that some elements of her "make up look" were actually being done in real life. I'm talking about things like black lip liner, burgundy brows, exaggerated eyeshadow and wrong shade of foundation.

Have fun watching it.

\

Here's peakmil's take on it. She took it to the next level: