Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Style Spotlight: Laid-back never looked so chic!

I was going through Lookbook a few weeks ago, like I always do when I stumbled on Olivia's profile. I absolutely love her style. I love how laid-back and effortless it is, like she's not trying to be fly but just is!! How cool is that?

Here are some pics for you:




Olivia is 18 years old and 5 ft 1. She has one cat and one dog, and likes to run and do pilates. She also loves thrift shopping.  She says she`s not really into makeup, but would smack on some lipstick and eye shadow if she has to :))




Her hair is to die for. I love her thick it is. Her holy grail products include shea butter, a water/oil spritz and flaxseed gel. She also uses natural products to wash/condition her hair, as well as a mud wash once a month to clarify her hair. Read more on her hair regimen here.

Check out her blog for more pictures.


Style Spotlight is a bi-monthly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, featuring style bloggers from around the world. Wanna be featured on Style Spotlight? Use the Contact Us form.