Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Part 2: Yubin & Yenny's outfit in Wonder Girl's "Like This" MV

Wonder Girls 'Like This' music video is colorful, hip and trendy!! In this post I recreate the outfits the girls wore.
Wonder Girl Like This

Yubin's floral tank
Yubin's outfit is casual and effortless. Not my style, but her outfit could be worn to the mall (like she did in the video), hanging out downtown, a trip to the park, etc. I really love the bright and vibrant colors in her outfit. I have to say, those high top sneakers she's wearing are so fierce and were a pain to recreate.
Yubin Wonder Girls 'Like This' MV outfit






  
Yenny's pink dress
Her look was so simple yet so hard to recreate. Finding an affordable pink dress that looked like hers was quite hard to do, so I opted to pair a pink tank top and pink dress which would look just as good with an oversized tee on top.

Where on earth does one find shoes similar to the ones Yenny and Sunye are wearing? Are they special to Korea alone? They were impossible to find, but I believe the oxfords in the pic are a good substitute.
Yenny Wonder Girls 'Like This' MV outfit






Let me know what you think of my attempt to recreate their looks.