Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Who watched last night's episode of The Voice? Loved it!

I just love The Voice. I love the idea of Blind Auditions and I just love the positive energy of the show.

These were my favorite performances of last night:

Anthony Evans
First off, he's sooo fine. I loved his performance, and I loved seeing Kirk & Tammy Franklin there to support him.


Anthony Evans - What's Going On - The Voice... by IdolxMuzic

Jonathas
My friends thought I was losing it just because I was screaming sooo much during his performance. This is of    my favorite Usher songs so I was super excited to hear him sing this. I think him and team Xtina are a great match!

Mathai
Loved her rendition of 'Rumor Has It' by Adele. She did this song justice!