Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Style Spotlight: Stella/Jadore-fashion


Hey people,

Welcome to Pearlle's first Style Spotlight post!

Style Spotlight is a bi-monthly post by Pearlle, where we feature men and women that literally have heads turning when they walk by because they're just so FAB. This will be exciting!



This week, we feature Stella who runs the amazing style blog Jadore-fashion. This woman has such amazing style, I get so excited whenever I type her url in my browser because I know so much creativity awaits me. 



I've been reading her blog for about a year now, and although I don't know Stella personally, if I could describe her in 3 words, it would be: gorgeous, stylish (duh) and nice/down-to-earth (hard to choose between the 2).

Here are some more pictures for you to feast your eyes on:


So glam, but so laid-back. Somehow when I think of a dressed down Stella, I think this. Can't see her in  a T-shirt and sweatpants :D



I really want to see her closet, must be massive LOL. Anyways, kudos to you Stella, I won't mind being like you when I grow up. . . for a number of reasons :) You rock mama!

All photos courtesy jadore-fashion.com



Style Spotlight is a bi-monthly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, featuring style bloggers from around the world. Wanna be featured on Style Spotlight? Use the Contact Us form.