Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Facial massage: one week update

Last week, I shared that I started doing daily facial massages and said that I will post an update in a week's time. Here's the update: my skin looks amazing! Ok, my skin is far from amazing but it's so much better. My skin looks more even, dark spots are fading and it glows!


But it's not been an easy ride. The first few days were disheartening cos I was breaking up like craaaazy. I even contacted Mukunda M to ask if this was normal and he assured me that it was simply my skin getting rid of junk. Well, he was right and it looks like that stage is over and I'm very excited.

I was on earthclinic.com one day and read a suggestion about steaming the face in addition to oil massages. I found more info on this website that talks about the oil cleansing method and I've been doing this for the past 3 days. My skin feels very soft and smooth and glowwwws. Like the website said, after massaging your face, soak a wash cloth with HOT water and squeeze. Then apply it to your face till it cools. Do this about 4 times. Try it and I promise you'll be amazed!

Watch out for another review of week 2 next week!