Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday tips: Get sleek shiny hair extensions for under $7

A friend of mine recently moved back to The Bahamas and I took a couple of her unused hair products. One of the products I received was the Soft Shen Carson Weave Care Weightless Sheen Spray. This product is the business!!


It smells great, leaves my hair super sleek and shiny, no frizz whatsoever and does not weigh my hair down. I am so sold!!! I spritz it a few times before brushing and curling my hair in the morning and it looks absolutely wonderful. It also costs around $6.99!!

The only downside is that it can get a little bit oily so I'll suggest using it every other day. Get a bottle today!


Tuesday Tips is a weekly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, sharing good ideas and practices we've learnt over the years. Got a tip you'd like to share, contact us . Who doesn't love a good tip?