Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

My New Year's resolutions

We're a week into the new year and I thought I'd share my resolutions. I haven't had resolutions since I was a teenager but I thought I should give it a try this year just for fun. It's sort of odd to have more than one resolution but oh well..
I need to commit and stick with it!

1. Work out
I quit strength training about a year ago and I want to start again.

2. Be punctual
I'm not the most punctual person #enoughsaid

3. Be less blunt
I've got what Nigerians call "bad mouth". My white friends say I'm sassy but I'm just sometimes brutally honest and not everyone appreciates that. I'm learning to save this brutal honesty till a person understands me a bit more before unleashing my bad mouth.

4. Stop texting in class

5. Make a study timetable and stick to it
I'm just more efficient when I have a timetable because I get more work done.

6. Pearlle
Although I'm proud of what we've accomplished on Pearlle, I'm hoping to blog almost everyday and upload at least 10 articles about Nigeria in a month as well as one interview a month. This will be quite difficult because I am a full-time student and I also have a part-time job in addition to other commitments such as community organizations I'm involved with as well as my spiritual and social life.