Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Style Spotlight: Promise | Follow me in 5 inch heels

This week's Style Spotlight features Promise of Follow me in 5 inch heels. I've followed Promise's blog for over a year and her style is just impeccable.



Promise is 21 and was recently hired as the Brand Coordinator of Virgo's Lounge. If I could describe her style in 3 words, it would be: trendy, comfortable and affordable. Whenever she posts her outfits online, either on her blog or on Twitter, it looks very girl next door and wearable. This is not something I can say about some style bloggers out there. Some times they wear outfits that get me thinking: "that's too expensive" or "I couldn't wear that."She posts amazing outfits from brands like Primark, H & M, Topshop and the like.

 

I also love how she's able to transform basic pieces into chic fashion. Look at how fierce she looks in a white shirt and denim pants. Isn't that what many ladies her age want: look fierce and not break the bank?! Thanks for representing, Promise!





Check out Promise's blog or follow her on Twitter for some wonderful fashion goodness.

 Photos courtesy Promise's blog


Style Spotlight is a bi-monthly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, featuring style bloggers and brands from around the world. Wanna be featured on Style Spotlight? Use the Contact Us form.