Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

10 amazing years later: The end of Barlow Girl

BarlowGirl is coming to an end. Yes, you read that right. In their newsletter/announcement sent out this morning, they announced their decision. "After much prayer and counsel we have decided that we are retiring the band BarlowGirl. We don't know what God has in store for us...He hasn’t revealed that yet."

I haven't really been a huge fan of BarlowGirl in the past 4-5 years but I was a huge fan during the "Another Journal Entry" and "How Can We Be Silent" release period (2005-2007) and till around 2009 until I left Botswana. I have so much respect for BarlowGirl especially on their non-conformist stance on the issue of dating which they are not afraid of sharing.
BarlowGirl


Check out "I Need You To Love Me" which is probably my favorite BarlowGirl song. Can't believe this was released 6 years ago. Time flies!!