Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Style Spotlight: Erene's ever-evolving style

This week's Style Spotlight features Erene of Erene's Own Exciting!! I interviewed her via email to get to know a little bit about her personal style and where she draws inspiration from. Check on it:


What's your style inspiration?
Erene: I get my inspiration from many different pieces I come across, could be a piece of fabric, a skirt, a pair of shoes, a hairstyle, a bag, my enviroment etc. With that said, I also get inspired by some designer lines such as Jewel by Lisa and fashion blogs

How does your location influence your style?
Erene: I live in a small town where most things are a walking distance away such as the market, city centre, church, office, hospital and friends. Hence, I tend to either walk a lot or use motorbikes to get to my destination. This greatly influences my sense of style because comfort comes first hence I tend to wear comfortable clothing and shoes to ease my movements. The weather is another factor as this town gets hot or rainy hence the need to dress accordingly. In doing this, I still try and maintain a good sense of style.

Describe your style in 3 words.
Erene: Comfortable, Chic, and ever evolving

Favorite item in your wardrobe?
Erene: My Little black dress

Top 5 essential items?
Erene: Scarves, Paper beads bangles/necklace, Lip gloss, stilettos/pumps, sunglasses

All time favorite fashion trend?
Erene: The LBD & a jacket/blazer

A fashion accessory you always have with you?
Erene: Sunglasses and a scarf

Why did you get into fashion blogging?
Erene: It is a way to show ladies out there that you can look good even on a minimum budget. After going through different fashion blogs, I felt inspired to express my evolving sense of style.






Style Spotlight is a bi-monthly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, featuring style bloggers and brands from around the world. Wanna be featured on Style Spotlight? Use the Contact Us form.