Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Get rid of bad breath for less than $1

I can't believe it took me so long to know about this. It works for 90% of people, believe me. Without a doubt, it has worked for me and I am happy to share this with you.

Get rid of bad breath - image

3%  hydrogen peroxide should do the trick. Dilute this in water to a ratio, 3:1. For example, 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to 3 table spoons of water. Gargle this for a few minutes, I gargle till I can't gargle anymore. You know that feeling when you gargle and your mouth gets really full.

Your teeth and gums will be foamy from the hydrogen peroxide. I then rinse my mouth with water a couple of times. Voila, good bye bad breath!!

IMAGE SOURCE