Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Eye shadow primer: Kiss eye makeup creasing goodbye!!

In this post I talked about the best primer for oily skin. I also shared that milk of magnesia can be used as an eyeshadow primer as well. I added that although milk of magnesia is effective, it makes blending eye shadow colors harder. I've got good news, there's a solution!

eyelid, eye lash, eye makeup


Eyeshadow primer ought to make your makeup last longer and appear more vibrant. However, milk of magnesia won't do this. It made my eyeshadow last all day but did nothing for my colors, and made blending out eyeshadows a nightmare.

What to do:
Using your fingers, apply a thin layer of milk of magnesia on your eyelids and blend out a little to avoid white streaks.

When the milk of magnesia dries, apply a thin layer of concealer on your eyelids. This neutralizes any redness and unevenness on your eyelids and makes your eyeshadow color appear more vibrant. Finish off with a light layer of any eyeshadow primer. I use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer, which can also be used as an eyebrow primer.

There you have it ladies, crease-proof eyeshadow, believe me!!