Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Product Review: Ecotools bamboo eyeshading brush #1203 brush

I got this brush almost a month ago and I really like it. It's soft but firm and does not shed AT ALL!



Eco Tools brushes are AMAZING! I first heard about them from Youtube guru Michelle Phan and I bought my first set of brushes (6 piece eyebrush set) in April 2011. I still use 5 of the 6 brushes (I lost one) till this day and no shedding whatsoever. How great is that?

I use the bamboo eyeshading brush, which I purchased from Walmart for applying under-eye concealer. I feel like the brush would be too large to use for applying eyeshadow, but who knows? I haven't used it for that yet. Anyways, go get this brush!