Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday tips: Olive oil for oily skin

Who doesn't want glowy looking skin, free of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples and cysts?

Well, if you have oily skin: I have something that you may or may not have heard about that helps oily skin.
olive oil


Start off by reading this post where I share a few tips that have helped me care for my skin. Olive oil has also been used for many years to cleanse and moisturize skin. There are many reasons you should use olive oil on your skin, oily or not. First of oil all, olive oil absorbs oil well and will do so without drying your skin out. It will also stop your skin from producing excess oil.

Your skin glands sometimes produce excess oil because your skin is dry and produces this excess oil to stay moisturized. Olive oil definitely made my skin less oily and I have also experienced less breakouts. I don't know if the olive oil is responsible but ever-since my skin has not reverted to its old greasy nature. Try this out and thank me later.



Tuesday Tips is a weekly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, sharing good ideas and practices we've learnt over the years. Got a tip you'd like to share, contact us . Who doesn't love a good tip?