Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Reminiscing Mondays: The talented Plantashun Boiz

This photo has been making the rounds in the Nigerian social media circles. Lots of jokes were made about this photo, however I think what we can all agree on is the fact that dreams do come true!!

I was never really a fan of Plantashun Boiz, I guess because I was too young during the height of their popularity. However, I am a huge fan of 2baba and Faze (sorry Blackface :D). 




Here they are in more recent times:

2face Idibia

Blackface

Faze Oji
Plantashun Boiz
Blackface (l) with 2face. (Not pictured: Faze)

Here are my favorite songs from 2face and Faze:

Faze - Faze Alone
It was a close call between Faze Alone and Kolomental. I went with Faze Alone because I really love the message of the song. 

Can't believe this was released about 8 years ago!!!

2face - E be like say




Reminiscing Mondays is a weekly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, sharing their memories about life in Nigeria.