Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Follow up post: My favorite nude lipsticks

In this post, I shared my favorite lipsticks. Today, I'll be sharing my favorite nude lipsticks.

1. Clinique Long last lipstick - Blushing Nude


I absolutely love it. All I have to do us use some lip liner, and I'm good to go. It stays on all day.

2. Clinique Different lipstick - Think Bronze
This lipstick is creamy, and needs no work - smudge it on and you're good to go. It also lasts all day, and looks very natural. Don't let the name fool you, it's more of a pink shade with a little bit of shimmer, but it's barely noticeable. This is my go-to lipstick, when I want something that pops but still looks natural.

3 & 4. MAC Freckletone & Viva Glam II
Freckletone

Viva Glam II
Read what I have to say about these two lipsticks here.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)