Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Beauty Haul Part 1: In search of the perfect fragrance

I've been searching for the perfect fragrance for ages. By perfect fragrance, I mean one that leaves me feeling confident and sophisticated when I wear it because it smells so divine and lasts for hours. In search for that, here are some of my favorite perfumes on that journey:

Emilio Pucci Vivara


This is floral and sooo feminine. I love it but it just doesn't last too long. I ran out of my bottle after 2 years, and I don't think I'll be repurchasing.


Benefit So Hooked on Carmella
It's a very sweet scent, but not so sweet I'm nauseous if that makes any sense. Like Vivara, it also doesn't last more than a few hours but it's a beautiful scent. I also just ran out of my bottle and there's a 50/50 chance of repurchasing at the moment.

Bodycology Brown Sugar Vanilla Body Mist

Amazing body mist! Not too sweet but lingers all day. My mum introduced me to it and I started using hers until she bought one for me. The best part of this body mist is its cost. Not too sure what it costs at the moment, but I'm guessing somewhere less than $5. I'm still on my first bottle since May or June last year, and I definitely will stock up in case it's ever discontinued.


Diesel Loverdose & YSL Elle





I just bought Loverdose and got a free sample of Elle and I'm excited to try 'em out!


The Body Shop's Coconut Shower Cream & Coconut Body Butter


Oh Spice Vanilla, why art thou seasonal? How I love thee..


I spoke highly of the Coconut Shower Cream in my last fragrance post here. Following the advice in that post, I'm doing the layered scent thing to great results. I wish I could layer the Spiced Vanilla scent, but unfortunately I can't as it is seasonal.

As I already have the Coconut Shower cream, I'm going to layer that with the Body lotion which I already own, and my newly purchased coconut body butter which smells divine.