Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

As I See You

I wish you could see yourself through my eyes
Sometimes...
I wish you always remember how I cherish you
Despite your flaws

Nerdy looking, tall & handsome, Italian you
Compassionate, Affectionate, Forgiving
Disorganized, Insecure, Mopey 
Talented, Creative, Melodic

You who sees my flaws without judging
You who gives without expecting
You who makes me feel loved with one touch
You who laughs at your own jokes

So unorganized, I'll just do it tomorrow
So compassionate, I want to show I care
So forgetful, tell me what happened again
So affectionate, you make me feel so good

You're not perfect, don't beat yourself up
Me and you, I think there's a lot we can do
This is cheesy, but life is a journey
I want to take that journey with you