Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

10 things I love about him

1. He's smart, funny, one of the kindest people I know
2. He's really affectionate. He tells me how beautiful he thinks I am
3. He really respects me
4. He's really hot
5. We share similar views on building community, anti-racism, decolonization
6. We enjoy a lot of the same tv shows
7. He makes me food and is a good cook
8. He is emotionally sensitive (can be a flaw, but whatever)
9. He understands my blackness, and understands my spirituality which is an important part of my black identity.
10. He's a really good singer and musician


I think he knows how I feel. I'm really nervous but I can't wait to say that 4 letter word to him someday.