Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday Tips: Make-up tips by Wayne Goss

Today's Tuesday Tips features Wayne Goss, a Youtube guru and makeup artist. He keeps it real on Youtube and always has very helpful tips to share such as the ones below:


THE 30 SECOND BROW
Wayne films 3 ways to fill your brows. I've never tried an eyebrow stencil so I can't really say I'm interested but the last tip is new to me. I never thought of brushing my brow down as opposed to up and then going against the grain of the hair to fill it in so it appears more natural. I tried it and it looks absolutely amazing. Wow!


HOW TO: TO STOP MASCARA FROM SMUDGING!
I don't experience mascara smudging but I know a lot of people do!



FLAWLESS SKIN WITHOUT FOUNDATION!
In this video Wayne explains how to achieve flawless skin using concealer alone. He has amazing skin so I'm sure it wasn't so hard to achieve. But I'm sure this technique can be used regardless of the skin difficulties a person might be experiencing since he uses concealer and concealer can be worked to buildable coverage.




xo Boma


Tuesday Tips is a weekly post by Pearlle Magazine's contributors, sharing good ideas and practices we've learnt over the years. Got a tip you'd like to share, contact us . Who doesn't love a good tip?