Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Loving and leaving

Leaving a person you love is like a paradox. Of course, I understand why people choose to leave. 

I leave because I don't want to take his love for granted. I leave because I ask myself if I can make him happy if he can't find happiness from within. I leave because the person he is right now can't make me happy.

It hurts. So bad. 


I've learnt that you don't choose who you fall in love with. I've dated those "perfect people" and broke up with every one of them. Here I am in love with a less than perfect man. *cough cough* like I'm perfect myself

I will continue to shed tears in solitude because they bring elementary closure. Also, because the tears show that I care. I want to find comfort and piece in these words. Comfort and piece to heal my breaking heart.

But I'll miss him. 

His kindness. 

His warmth. 

His love for me.