Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Trying to get back to blogging and being more personal on the blog

No excuses, but life is stressful!! But I miss blogging, sharing my thoughts and venting in the safety of the internet. What has happened since I stopped blogging:
-I'm in the last few weeks of my final semester in university
-I am applying for full-time career jobs
-Applying for Canadian citizenship
-Getting braces that cost approx $10,000. Where on earth is this money coming from?
-Being in a relationship

Applying for jobs is so nerve-racking, especially since I know what I want to do with my life and the industry I want to go into. I'm hoping for the best.

Everything else on the list is pretty self explanatory, except the braces part. My teeth have always been my biggest insecurity and once I get that full-time job, I'm planning on starting the braces process. The entire process will take about two years, but I think the time and money will be worth it. On the topic of insecurities, I am the most insecure person in relationships. I constantly think of breaking up, of stuff going wrong, of me being too critical and breaking it off, of him being too irrational and calling it off, of him cheating on me. It needs to end.

I'm not insecure in the sense of "I'm not good enough for him". My securities lie in not believing in a forever kind of love, in the happiness of relationships. Although I have friends who are in happy long term relationships, I choose to dwell on relationships gone wrong. Like my parent's divorce and how that tore me apart.

I'm working on this...