Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Tuesday Tips: Lemons for underarms

I told two friends two weeks ago that I am going on an "underarm journey" and they burst out laughing. What I meant is that I want to lighten my underarms. They're about two shades darker than the rest of my body and although it isn't that dark, I really want to make it even toned as the rest of my skin.

Here's what I've been doing for the past week:

1. Stopped using deodorant.

2. Started using lemon juice. I cut a slice of lemon and it usually lasts for about a week or so. You can also use lemon juice.

3. Exfoliate daily!

4. I plan to stop shaving and start waxing, cos shaving causes micro-abrasions and eventually darkening.

I'll post a weekly update to let you know how the lightening process is going.