Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

5 nail polishes I'll be repurchasing

Nail polishes sounds weird..anywhooo you know what I mean.

Nicole by OPI - He's A Keeper 
I'm on my 3rd bottle of this because it's so bomb! It's a deep red vibrant color that would look great on any skin tone.
Claires Nail Polish - Stilettos
It's also a red polish but less warm than He's A Keeper and more long-lasting. Sorry I couldn't get a picture.

Maybelline Express Finish - Grape Times
It's an awesome unusual color. Not super long-lasting but long enough!

Image source
Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro - 360 Cherry Fashion
This is another red nail polish. I love red nails, you may have noticed a trend haha


OPI Nail Lacquer - Dim Sum Plum
I don't know how to describe this color and I don't know why it's called plum cos plums are red. This color is more purple-ish and absolutely beautiful.