Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

The fierceness that is Denrele Edun

Denrele posted this a few hours ago on his Facebook page, which reminded me that I need to give him a shout-out on Pearlle haha

Na wa o! Went to the SugarLoaf Mountain in Copacabana, Rio De Janeiro and I dressed up like I was going to the club! People look me like say I commot from outta space! But I was the Overnight Sensation! Everyone wanted a pic and I went to the peak of the mountain!But I fear to look down o!
If you're wondering who Denrele is, he is a Channel O presenter and used to present for Sound City. He's also Nigerian and is fierce as can be! He's known for his eccentric and unique fashion choices and being a really nice guy. He was also best friends with Goldie Harvey before her untimely death.

Love you, Denrele! Keep being you.