Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

Get rid of onion breath

In my avoiding tooth decay post, I shared my battle with what I believe to be tooth cavities. I also was experiencing some occasional pain.

Image source: Wikipedia


I did some research about how to make the pain better until my dentist appointment. I found quite a bit of stuff on the web, and settled to chew some onions. You know it, with chewing onions comes the unpleasant smell (think suya + a ton of onions = nasty breath).

There were a couple of remedies for onion breath, among which are:
Parsely
Green tea
Mint leaves
Lemon juice

Flossing and brushing your teeth thoroughly, as well as scraping your tongue when you brush your teeth.

Also, avoid cigarettes and alcohol because this will make your onion breath worse.

Happy onion eating! :)