Navigation Menu

April

Better Than We Ever Could Have Imagined
Welcome To Pearlle Magazine. Africa, K-Pop, And Everything In Between.

The best racing games for Android phones

I use and Android Froyo powered beast. God blessed me big lol (It's my dream phone in many ways).
Back to business, these games (as of now, and I don't know for how long) are the best free racing games available on the Android Market (in my opinion of course).

Asphalt 5 HD Free: Very responsive for a good looking 3D game

Drag Racing : Addictive game.... control your self :D

Trial Xtreme 2: My newest favorite. A 3D motorcycle in challenging sets. Score!!

Lane Splitter: This game will work on almost any Android phone. Tilt your phone to control the biker. FUN!



There are tons of other racing games that may be good out there, but these free ones, based on download numbers, ratings, [and them being on my phone :D ] are among the best available for Android.

Have any hidden gems you discovered? Share them in the comments below.